12 July 2013

DIY: Racer back work out top tutorial




Here's a super easy DIY Racer back work out top inspired by Rabbit food for my bunny teeth's cool tutorial. It took me 10 minutes to make and absolutely lovin' it! I used an old T-Shirt that I never wore. Oh, the joys of upcycling!!

Materials:
- Washed T-Shirt
- Scissors

1. Start with an old washed T-Shirt - the bigger the better.
2. Cut off the sleeves, neckline and 2" (3cm) off the bottom. (Save this as you will use it later). You can decide how you want your neckline to look and cut it accordingly.
3. Turn your shirt over and cut the back into more of a racer back.
4. Now stretch your leftover bottom cut off so it becomes one nice long piece of string. Wrap up and down the two shoulder backs until you have no left over fabric and tie into a bow.

Voila! Now go on and rock this super hot racer back top at the gym! 


1 comment :

  1. It's beautiful! What bugs me outside that you don't have a lot of comments....:P too bad! Well, I'll make this for my mom, and of course, one for me!
    Angeline postscript:You're really pretty! Sorry...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover